Thursday, September 5, 2013

Babies: The Ultimate Time Machine

Who knew that once you have a baby, time would move so quickly that yesterdays events are immediately forgotten and it seems like an eternity since last month. It's been a over ayear since my last post and since then I have spent hundreds of wonderful hours with my son Emerson and moved twice - first to NJ and then Atlanta.

Emerson and Paul both started school last week. With my boys busy learning, I now have spare time, and Paul bought me the perfect book to occupy it. I am going to attempt to cook my way through A History of Food in 100 Recipes by William Sitwell. The recipes in first half of the book aren't exact, so I'll have to improvise and research similar recipes. This is especially important since we will have to eat whatever I make and I would like to avoid a riot at the dinner time.







No comments:

Post a Comment